Thursday, November 24, 2011

Healthy Muesli Bars.



With the cooler weather, I baked muesli bars this afternoon.  Inside the 'healthy' mixture is 250g rolled oats, 75g coconut, 250g choc bits, 75g sunflower seeds and a 395g can of condensed milk.  Mix and place in 2 slice tins and bake for 20minutes. Wait till cooled and slice.
I like knowing what is inside these muesli bars.  

PS:  the oven temperature is 180C... also once you have the oats and the coconut in, you can choose what else to put into the slice.  Just make sure that the balance of dry ingredients as a total  is 325g.  We like dried cranberries and sultanas....

4 comments:

Karen said...

Nice! I'm going to make these. Do you bake it in a 180C oven?

Hill upon Hill said...

Yes 180C...

Cathy said...

I will need a converter for sure.. thank you google... these sound yummy!

Unknown said...

Yum, will put these on my to do list!