Friday, December 4, 2009

Thoughts to Christmas 041209


Last night I went to the shops. I was quick- as much of my shopping for gifts has been through catalogues or warehouses.


I do feel that I am fighting the Christmas hoarding thing though: as I look through our house and especially the children's rooms, I find that we have nothing to throw out as it is all being used, but we do not need to add anything to it either.


One thing that I have thought about and did last year, was to buy the new school year's supplies and give them for Christmas presents: nice new lunch bags, pencil cases etc. Last year some special textas and glitter too.


Oh and tasty treats is always good!


We are so blessed to be able to have such dilemmas.

1 comment:

Linda said...

We are blessed indeed. Those are wonderful ideas.
I love the picture. We had one of those when I was growing up. I still have some of the pieces - others have gotten lost over the years. I love the sound of the little bells.