Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some More Suitcases.




I have not posted for a while.....


I went away with some mothers from school for our annual retreat to the mountains. Shopping, cafes, tea and coffee, Guinness and champagne cocktails with lovely cheese and much laughter. We always bring an apple pie home for our families as well as a few gifts. I found some old Noddy books and other lovely books at the many little book stores in the mountains. Some citrus jellies for husband E and as usual, some old suitcases.


One of the suitcases is a Barber's case with compartments inside. It is the first picture.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Welcome back! I missed you. So good to hear how you were able to take some time with female friends. I always find a respite such as this creates such a desire to get back with my family.