Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dinner.






Dinner was pretty good tonight; lasagna. A Better Homes and Gardens recipe, without bechamel sauce. I love bechamel sauce, but it does add to the cooking time. I did not make meatballs like they did.....

Make your mince/sauce/vegetables.

In lasagna dish layer meat sauce, pasta sheets, mozarella cheese. Then pasta sheets, meat sauce and mozarella cheese.

Bake and enjoy. I snuck many,many vegetables into ours tonight, including the pulp from my juice machine today.....

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This looks extremely tasty, but then I do love lasagna. However, Rose does not for some reason, but she will eat it under duress.

The feeling is entirely mutual....I too hope to meet you some day, the LORD willing.

Diary From Africa said...

Looks absolutely delicious !