Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Beautiful Life.

Yesterday I thought I would capture the ordinary things that I enjoy in the day, particularly as the light changes in the house. Today I was looking at The Inspired Room and I thought that this would fit in with the gathering there.

Breakfast
Time to wake up

Dinner on the deck at dusk for the children



A Quiet Moment for me in the early evening


At present, I am thankful for feeling energetic and remarkably patient. Quietly starting the day in prayer is the only explanation. I am also enjoying my daily juice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post catching those moments that you enjoy!

Manuela

Teresa said...

Seeing those cereal bowls all lined up warmed my heart- sweet.
Thanks for sharing.

Redwoodhouse said...

Sleepy children are soo beautiful.
Jan

Cathy said...

I too love to "follow the light" throughout the day; outstanding art right before our eyes. I will say it again, you have such a life of blessings and the ability to record it in such simple beauty.