Friday, December 19, 2008

On the Nineteenth Day of December.....


My snow, well the washing still has to be done doesn't it?





We celebrate our eldest daughter's seventh birthday. Today is the last day of school for the year. 7 year old daughter and 10 year old son have taken special ham and salad wraps for lunch. Also 7 year old daughter has chocolates to hand out to her class. Tonight we will go out for dinner. I will bake a birthday cake today and we have profiteroles for afternoon tea. She had her birthday gathering on the 6th December.

4 comments:

Tania said...

Wishing your daughter a wonderful seventh birthday. Hope her day is a truly happy one.

Tania

Cathy said...

Your daughter shares a birthday with my husband! Happy Birthday to her! I have plans that need to be made alive tomorrow for his celebration.

Hill upon Hill said...

Wow, what a good day.

GingerLouise Clothing said...

Happy Birthday to your little one!!Hope your well..I love what your doing with your Christmas countdown, I have tried this month to do something every night and it's almost comical, every plan fell thru!! The best night so far was sneaking out at midnight for a snowball fight!!