Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Young Years.

Well here are some pictures of the things that keep our little ones busy and will provide happy memories in the future.

My Godmother in England gave me this babygro for our first born. Our fourth born is still wearing it.

A busy 9 year old Scientist:

Husband E made these; the kangaroo for 2 year old daughter and the bus for 4 year old daughter. 6 year old daughter has a bird and 9 year old son has a tractor. All made from wood.

I love wooden toys.....

4 year old daughter is doing Occupational Therapy to help with her gross and fine motor skills. A good activity is to build something, step by step and ask her to copy. Sometimes it is fun if she builds first and then I copy it. This activity is also good for instructions and language development.


2 comments:

Cathy said...

I remember those days of OT with my second son. You seem to really have a natural knack for reinforement.

Fiona said...

We have that Brain Box circuit set too. It's a good one. Just don't think of using it at the science expo like we did. disaster. Too quiet to compete with all the other experiments!