Monday, August 25, 2008

Face Time with the Kids.


I am so glad I am participating in this challenge. This week the focus is in sharing memories with our children of our childhood.

We have slide nights once a month with husband E's family and when my Dad joins us at the lakehouse, he often brings his slides so that we can see his sea faring days.

We often have slide nights at home and we have a newly developed roll waiting to be watched. Every term holiday I get out our wedding album and the children's albums so that they can page through.

My favourite movie that the children know is "Mary Poppins." We have another special movie for 9 year old son in particular which is the original "Italian Job." Husband E enjoys that one too.

I will be maintaining the Drop Everything And Read and our games' night on Saturdays. Baking on Wednesdays sees two little willing helpers as well.....

3 comments:

KernowWitch said...

Thanks for dropping in on my blog & for your comments....didn't know about your blog so thought I would say hi. It great to see you having quality times with your family, so many people do not make the time today. Hope you are feeling better after your cold....Hugs Chrissy x

GingerLouise Clothing said...

Hi, I love your new layout, did you take the photo on top and is it spring there?

Hill upon Hill said...

Yes I took the photo. Spring is coming on the 1st September......Mixed emotions as I love Autumn and Winter. Will be interested to hear how you all enjoy Autumn.