Monday, July 28, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


A new week:
Outside my window is cold, grey and drizzle
I am thinking that the weeks are flying by
I am thankful for good friends and silence
From the kitchen I am making things that warm us up inside
I am creating a sympathy card
I am going to my father in law's house today where 18 cousins will play together
I am wearing jeans, a denim waistcoat and red scarf
I am reading "Blossum Street"
I am hoping to finish it before Wednesday as that is bookclub
I am hearing my 2 year old eat her mandarine
Around the house is no washing as I had free time this morning
One of my favourite things is knowing what we are having for dinner
A few plans for the rest of the week: to start a good routine for the new term
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




The view from my 6 year old daughter's bedroom window.




1 comment:

Linda said...

I know what you mean by the week's flying by. I enjoyed your post.